Vendor Registration – Farm and Food Symposium 2022
November 9 @ 7:30 am - November 10 @ 3:30 pm$275.00
The Farm and Food Symposium is a two-day, in-person event where progressive farmers, biological/regenerative ag companies, ag investors, and other industry professionals will gather to gain a deeper understanding of the ecological practices and the economic incentives of regenerative farming.
For this year’s conference, we have decided to offer a single track to allow for greater engagement among our audience. In addition to hearing from Rick Clark, attendees will experience a well-thought-out program that walks them through the processes of agronomy, producer marketing/local marketing, food quality, consumer awareness, and the capital/investment needed to transition to regenerative ag farming.
NEW THIS YEAR: Each attendee will receive a copy of the book What Your Food Ate by David Montgomery and Anne Bikle.
This vendor registration admits one representative from your organization to attend the conference. Please fill out the registration form completely for the individual that will be representing your business/organization for the two days.
If you have additional representatives from your organization that would like to attend, they must also complete this registration form and pay the admittance fee. Registrations may not be split amongst multiple people.
• Set up: Wednesday, Nov. 9th at 7:30 am
• 10’x10′ booth spaces
• Tables will be provided by the venue.
• If you need access to electricity please make sure to note that in your registration and bring your own extension and electrical cords.
• Attendees will only have time to visit booths to pick up collateral materials and information packets in between presentations (5-10min).
• We will host a social hour at 5:00 pm on Wednesday night with the intention that attendees will have the opportunity to visit with vendors during that time.
• Booths are allowed to be unstaffed for periods of time, with any risk held by the vendor.
• Tear Down: Thursday, Nov. 10th at 3:30 pm
If you would prefer to be a Title Sponsor for this event or would like information about conference program ads, please reach out to our Event Coordinator, Hilary Sepulveda at email@example.com or 509-535-7274 Ext. 214. Cell phone: 509-904-7889