Vets on the Farm
Vets on the Farm is designed for Veterans seeking a new mission and a way to transition back into civilian life through careers in agriculture, farming, ranching or other conservation-based industries. Our mission is to provide resources and opportunities for education, partnership, and employment to help reach that goal. Click here to learn more about transition resources.
Vets on the Farm facilitate several ways for Veterans to connect with people in the industry, fellow Veterans, and financial and technical resources to explore. We believe networking is the “weaving of the fabric” of which creates a stronger bond and connection. Click here for more information about connecting with others.
Vets on the Farm encourages exploration of agricultural and conservation based education by offering programs and curriculum in partnership with WSU Extension and Spokane Community Colleges. Levels of completion will be available and include course certification up to an Associate’s degree. Click here for more ways that you can connect.
- The Farm Stand is CLOSED for the season.
- Farmers to Families Food Box Program – Spokesman Review (2020)
- Listen to our interview on the Rocks to Roots Podcast presented by the Spokane Conservation District
- Farmers Offering Produce Without Crowds During COVID-19 Pandemic – Spokesman Review (2020)
- Watch our feature on Northwest Profiles: Cultivating the way Home!
- Vets on the Farm receives Farm House Remodel as part of The Home Depot’s “Celebration of Service.” (2017)
- See how it all started in this video produced by one of our Veterans, Christopher Rusin